Wednesday, February 15, 2017

#meanttobe

So on this day after the "most over-rated love day", I am reminded of some simple things in life that makes it special.


Last week, the mother and I made an appointment together, for an acupuncture session. The weather was terrible that afternoon, and was causing a lot of doom - both literally, the dark skies; and figuratively, by causing huge inconvenience to our commute and plans.


What transpired was a frantic me, a serendipity moment with my mother, an amazing convenience that cropped up, all due to precise timing, unbelievable alignment of time and elements which had me in amazement at the sheer coincidence and smooth outcome.


Chance encounter
It all worked out in the end, which I am thankful for, and I am reminded that things will always work out - I need to have more faith (and composure).


Some things are just meant to be and this was one of those days where I am reminded of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment