Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June holidays fun activity

All geared up for the park!
Standing
Woah-ing
Falling
Little skaters - so cute!
& while the sister takes lessons, this little boy scoots about
K with her loving 爷爷

The whole exercise of having her start lessons was orchestrated by the favourite Grandpa. He's been talking about lessons already since last year, but K was too young to start lessons. So when the first opportunity rolled about. he went enthusiastically and signed her up! No complaints from working mom me, who obviously did not have any plans for her little children. So yay to 爷爷!

I hear feedback that she's very positive about falling and trying again (though she is, understandably very wary and scardey cat about falling - I would too!) so I'm very proud of her.

I love how Kate enjoyed herself and has made progress with her blading. She's taken a total of 6 classes (2 rounds of a 3-day blading camp; 2 hours each day) and I think it's time for the husband and I to bring her somewhere to show her new skills.

Cheers to new skills! And being active! And special thanks to my dad for being such a great sport in shuttling the kids to the park.

Now, to plan for more outdoors, fun activities for my kiddos...

No comments:

Post a Comment