Monday, June 9, 2014

Wedding proposal - on this day, 7 years ago

7 years. Seems a long time, but I remember vividly every moment on that dive and on that day, I was one of the luckiest woman alive. I felt on top of the world, and truly happy. And I am not exaggerating when I say that, because it was one of the most unbelievable experiences in my lifetime. I was caught unawares and overwhelmed by this extremely special "mission" that my then-boyfriend crafted for me.


Just. For. Me. 

I watch/think of this when we argue - it may sound funny, but it's true. We have been married 6 years and while the wedding day was special; it was the proposal that took the cake.

To the husband: every time I watch/ remember this, I remember how happy I felt. I remember every detail and you really made me feel extremely special. I remind myself how fortunate that I am to have this memory, a very special one that belongs to me, only me. So, thank you and I love you.

To those who have watched this before, allow me to indulge in this special moment of ours. To those who haven't, hold a tissue near, just in case.


No comments:

Post a Comment