Friday, September 22, 2017

22 September


Today, I sent my daughter to school. She was in cheery spirits and it made me happy to observe her. I love her button nose. 

Today, I went for a run with the husband. The sun was hot and it was breezy, there were park-goers and while it wasn't the best run I had (such low energy -ugh-), I felt so thankful to be able to move (albeit like a sloth) and be outdoors. 

Today, I kissed my son goodbye while he was sleeping and I love him so. He is such a rascal. 

Today,  we handover the keys of our first matrimonial home.

We moved in when I was heavily pregnant with baby #2 and we had such naïve expectations of managing a young toddler and a new house - all by ourselves. 

We welcomed our son and this was the only home he ever knew. The husband and I owned this place and enjoyed the quiet space we had. Never really quiet cos he watches TV so loudly, and come to think of it, we never truly owned the master bedroom as it was forever invaded by the children. 

The house was ours, as we understood it's nooks and corners; we messed it up and made it our home. 

Today, we handover the keys of our first matrimonial home.

Craft project I did years ago...

J and his Spiderman phase as he plastered his drawing all over the house

Our view.

No comments:

Post a Comment