Monday, March 18, 2013

Birthday

I'm counting my blessings this 33rd birthday. I'm thankful for my healthy, beautiful kids who bring me so much joy. They are blessings and I'm thankful for the lessons they teach me daily. 

My beautiful family
The husband promised me a birthday cake every year and it's been 9 years that he's kept his promise to me. I delight not-so-secretly at this tradition of ours. Every year, I look forward to him spoiling me on this day even though I know it'd happen; but then again, one can never be too sure. So again, I count my blessings and am thankful for this man who loves me and whom I love with all my heart. 

To the sister: thank you, for everything. I cannot express my thanks and love enough. Here's to more silliness, laughter and fun times always. 

And just for kicks, here's how my birthday went last year - my first with a newborn and in confinement. Pics here.

No comments:

Post a Comment