Sunday, January 6, 2019

2019

A whole year (& a bit more) has passed since my last entry.


I have an incomplete draft on one of my biggest athlete achievements from December 2017; and 2018 had been pretty eventful.... including
  • Surviving Primary 3 (shaky and challenging)
  • Graduating from Kindergarten
  • Husband's national achievement during National Day
  • Getting promoted
  • Moving into our new home
  • Blessed with two babies into our family
These are on top of the easily-taken-for-granted-things like family, eating meals, exercising, little laughs.... all very important too.


I didn't intend to write. I haven't visited my blog for months and I have been spending too much time browsing social media for no reason at all. A random occurrence two days back had the sister ask, "why are you blogging?" (when I wasn't); but maybe that's how things are meant to be.. they happen for one tiny reason and was seeded in my brain and seemingly, as if for no specific reason, I set at this table and opened up my blog and decided that why not, pen something, a start for 2019.


So, a few resolutions (I say that with hesitation because I view it more as, continuous improvement; or things that always matter than a 'new start' per se):


1. I shall spend money on experiences, not material things.
2. I shall spend more time with my family - collectively as awesome-foursome; but also individually (alone with the husband and daughter and son) to have quality time together.
3. Read books
4. Continue with consistent exercise - HIIT / yoga / running
5. Take up a course - I'm considering a yoga-certification, or a personal trainer certification course
6. Save money


Nothing revolutionary (except, maybe for the certification); and they are pretty similar to what I set out to do year on year.


It's all about the positive mindset we set off with to achieve. Let's go, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment