Saturday, December 28, 2013

My great companion

So yesterday, my firstborn and I attended a wedding dinner together. She is the perfect plus-one for dinner dates. She's enthusiastic about the event (constantly asks when the day is), plans her wardrobe way ahead of time (she already knows she's going to wear either this or that dress, sometimes with one in mind) and is always looking forward to seeing the bride (also wanting to touch her dress/ take a picture). Love how her innocence and excitement is so unbridled and joyous to watch, and I cannot help but beam with pride and amusement at her.


Loving our rings

She wasn't in the mood for a proper pic, so I joined in and still made the pic pretty awesome, if I may say so

And in case my words didn't do justice to describe her enthusiasm at attending weddings, this has got to be award-deserving for best-yum-seng-er, surely!


No comments:

Post a Comment