Tuesday, January 28, 2014

No inspiration to write

So random pic #1 from a birthday party we attended last Sat: Jake with his spidey face painting with a weapon in hand, smashing the pony pinata. He wasn't wearing pants because he was playing with water with his feet in the pool you see in the background. #badassbaby
Random pic #2: we had dinner and plenty of wine on Sat evening with the husband and his friends. This was us at 2am. The foundation of this little two-tier was a national cheerleader and his girlfriend, who's standing elegantly on his hands is a pint-sized little girl who looks so little I feel like I can lift her like that too (ok, I probably cannot). What happened after this is even more mention-worthy - that the husband and I attempted to do this too. No pics, but also no broken bones #thankgoodness
Random pic #3: my kids this morning. I love how they look so similar and cute together #buaytahan #biasedparentidonchcare


No comments:

Post a Comment