Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Working out with J

PMS hits. I have been eating like a monster. What's worse, I'm not merely eating, but eating a lot of junk food. It didn't help that I hurt my shoulder so I could not even pick a regular HIIT to do. Yesterday, I was totally feeling glum but devised a plan that will (1) be fun (2) allow me to work out in some way not involving my upper body (3) possibly spend time with the child(ren) as it was an off day. I managed to find a solution by bringing the boy out for a he-blade-I-jog session. Hooray!


Cheeky.

Stylo mylo

Look at him go

This curious child amuses me to no end.
1) He can hold a conversation while blading. Throughout the whole time. =_=
2) He can truly ask about anything/everything on the way (relevant or otherwise) and also stop to observe and look at anything/everything that catches his attention.

Case in point: trailing an army of ants

It was an enjoyable time with him, plus I broke out a sweat.

Our workout

No comments:

Post a Comment