Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Daddy to Kate 22 May 09

Hey my sweet baby Kate..

Hello, how have u been doing since we last spoke.. heard from Mommy that u are very obedient.. listened to Mom's advice to focus on growing.. and heard that u are quite an active girl too.. that's all good.. a healthy active baby..

Daddy is still away.. will not be back for another 2mths.. we got so much to catch up on.. my priority, or rather Mom and my priority will change after you are born.. In fact, it has already shifted. This will be my last long deployment, I wanna concentrate on us.. you, Mom and me.

We will try our best to provide you with all the stuff to make you a happy child, to have a pleasent childhood, teenage life and all.. I'm already thinking how to handle myself when you bring ur 1st boyfriend home. We need to have open communication, just like Mom's family. I hope along the way you will be sensible and make it easier for Mom n I cos we are new in this.. ok this sound like my first nagging to u..

We love you Kate, and you will be a major part in our lives.. you will bring a whole new perspective to us.. looking forward to see u ya..

Love, Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment