Monday, June 6, 2016

Finding balance again over the weekend

Things have been... hectic, for me.

The physical hours that I have devoted to work is aplenty; the amount of stress that my mind is stewing over; the degree of upset is aplenty. It had been a tough month and when we crossed over to the 1st of this month of June, I am relieved that things are slowly becoming better again. It is not easy, nor is it hard - it is a matter of perspective, mindset and support - perspective at how you view the matter; mindset is how strong you are or how much you allow woes to overtake you, and support in the form of angels all around - provided you are willing and open to identify their presence.

Honestly, it had been truly, truly rough and I am thankful that this last weekend past, saw some light at the end of the tunnel as I indulged in some me/couple/family time - and last night, I lamented to the husband that this weekend, feels so special, just because I felt normal again.

To end off, here's sharing my matchy-match outfits, all so adorable from the Uniqlo x LEGO range!

Stripey bricks with my little boy



Brick duckies with the sister and daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment