Thursday, August 17, 2017

Growth and change

Nothing beats the reality of how time has passed, than looking at children. Here is a comparison shot of the three Seah-blings.


2013 vs 2017
I remember the top picture very clearly. It was a National Day weekend where we celebrated birthdays in the family and it was our first visit to Pasar Bella, when it was quite newly opened. That explains the red togs and how adorable do they look!


The bottom picture was taken 2 weekends ago, also in August (same birthday month!) and because I'd just been prompted of this FB memory, I suggested the children re-enact the pic and so they did.


Seeing them grow is truly most gratifying, and yet another reminder to self that time passes so quickly and I must treasure the moments with them.


Oh children, Mommy does love you to the moon and back. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment