Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Random

 
This little girl has discovered dressing up. She thinks it's cute.
PS: I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that in her new primary school class, there is a girl of a similar name Katelyn. This girl wears glasses.

Last Sunday afternoon. (You can't really see from the picture but I was
hanging on my own accord! Not leaning against the wall!)
 
This boy's other obsesssion, playing pool

I hadn't run much in December last year, but as you can tell, after
coming home from Korea, I basically started to run yesterday. What's not seen
in this record is that I started running at 5.45am.

PS: This is a new trial I am testing to see if I may use my time in the morning more efficiently. In between sending the girl and boy, I go for a run. In other news, I went to bed last night at 9.30pm not caring if the kids went to bed too cos I was dog tired (they did, for the record). 

No comments:

Post a Comment