Friday, February 10, 2012

Decorating Kate's room

The husband has a vision for our home. In his words, every woman has her "dream wedding" and every man has his "dream home". I'm more than happy to let him take charge of the home and so most (hmm, probably all, actually!) of it is conceptualised by him. The home is mostly clutter-free and clean, and it’s fine by me – though I do think more can be done to Kate’s room. Not that I made any extra effort to do more for her room – but thanks to the sis-in-law, we have some wall stickers that I took out last night to have fun with Kate.

I showed her the sample pictures that were on the packaging and off she went!

"I want to put this here"

Happy girl with the finished product

And a cheeky one, just for fun. I didn't tell her to pose this way, she just decided to play monkey.

Though the stickers are very random and not exactly well-placed, I'm leaving them there as they are because she put them up on her own. I still have 2 more things for her room, hope to get around to putting them up with the princess soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment