Thursday, January 31, 2013

Dear Jake

Dear Jake, you turned 11 months last Sunday. I've said it many times, and I'll say it again - time really flies! You're such a joy to be around - true to my predictions, you are a happy baby - mostly. Though when you do not get what you want, oh boy, do you scream the house down! It's a terrible, terrible habit - gggrrrr. You know how to push the right buttons though, and put on this poor thing face when we scold you sometimes; or mostly you just ignore us =_=  You have accomplished many milestones this last few months (especially in the last month) and I know that very very soon, you'll be sparring with your sister (oh man).

Being active has its dangers - you knocked your own cheek (hard) and that's a bruise to prove it.
You love water and splash away happily during bathtime.
No one gets in his way of eating - NOMNOMNOM
Being active - I take my eye off him for one moment and find him in odd nooks & crannies
Teething makes him grumpy and his gums itchy - here's him gnawing away at the poor bottle. Teeth count: 6 - 4 on top and 2 below
Shredding tissue - one of his favourite games
Time alone with the boy - precious

And just for the record, you are able to mimic us quite accurately and you can call "cheche", "Papa", "Mummum" (you call me that, along with milk and bread and food =_=), "woah" (a dog's bark), "mmmmmmm" (aeroplane sounds) and you look up in the sky when we say "bird". Hehe too cute!

Love you my dear boy, you are growing up so quickly and so well and I ove you from the bottom of my heart and beyond!

Hugs and kisses, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment