Monday, January 14, 2013

Sunday morning

It took a lot of energy and effort (considering the husband and I were so tired), but I'm glad we made it happen. Bring the kids out to the park, that is.

And the cutest thing was Jake doing his walk on his training walker! Haha totally cracked me up and definitely brought some smiles to passers-by.

Kate needs a proper/bigger bike; and Jake is way too adorable. Love it!
Jake was absolutely fascinated with the teeny black ants that were crawling about. No ants were harmed in the time we were at the park - his teeny fingers weren't quick enough to squash any ants at all.
After I got grossed out by the amount of grit he was touching with his hands he got bored, I let him loose on the grounds and he was off in a jiffy! Not sure what he was gunning for... but he very decidedly headed upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment