Monday, June 3, 2013

Baker Kate

I ripped this recipe off Karen Cheng, and for someone who is no kitchen whiz (*snigger. I truly exaggerate with the word "whiz"), this is really something fun and dead easy. We did a first batch sometime back and had these chocolate drops and sprinkles left over, so yesterday, I bought a bunch of bananas and let K have a go at it again.


Bananas peeled. Here, she's scooping the chocolate drops into a bowl so that I can melt them.

Coating the bananas with chocolate

Sprinkling. "So colourful!" she exclaimed. 

Here's the happy baker (again, I use the term "baker" loosely heh) with her finished masterpiece.

The best bit has gotta be me officially allowing her to eat the choc (not that she hadn't already just been snitching bits to eat throughout the process!)

No comments:

Post a Comment