Thursday, October 2, 2014

Children's Day Party

To celebrate Children's Day, the school has organised a party for the children. They get to wear their party clothes to school and parents were advised to pack snacks for the children (no colouring, no preservatives, healthy preferably - I love that they make an effort). 

No surprise that this little girl wants to wear her Frozen dress. She now has four Elsa dresses (all different) and I told her she can wear 3 out of the 4. The indulgent father, however, allowed her to wear this gown to school (this happened in my absence). It's the same one I said no to, because I thought it was slightly overboard.

The princess goes for a school party

On my part, I didn't request for her to change, only for her to change out of it at 7am in the morning because it would be another 3 hours before she went to school - thank goodness she agreed (I do imagine she may be all hot and bothered wearing that dress at home that long!)

Plus, I realised very late (uh, like when I was walking to work) that I had forgotten to buy food to add to the school party food fare. Oops. 

Thank goodness for my need-to-hoard tendencies that there are packs of cookies and snacks at home that she could bring along for the party. Yay.

Happy Children's Day!

1 comment:

  1. The poor father dint know your deal with her.. and you cant possibly refuse her earnest request lor..

    ReplyDelete