Wednesday, January 21, 2015

29.5 hours*

I'm going to feel soooo awful tomorrow, when the alarm beeps. It's been yet another late night for me and I'm tired, so tired. The list of things to do seems endless, and once I complete one task there's another few lined up right behind.

After ploughing through my work for the past 2 hours, my last 10 minutes were spent checking in. Yup. Checking in for our holiday.

There's so much to think, and more to pack, have the husband and I planned enough? Do we know what to do? Have I bought/brought everything? The clothes sealed in the vacuum bag - they are so crumpled! Hope J's cough doesn't worsen. Thank goodness I brought Vit C for the trip. Oh, two packs of candy should last us for the way there. I'm cold now with the cool breeze in Singapore, what am I to do when we get there? Oh, it's so late, what else have I not done for work? Does it matter? Maybe not.


I'm so excited - and tired. One more burst tomorrow - I cannot wait.

*the hours until when we're on the way to the airport

1 comment: