Thursday, February 12, 2015

Back, #americaseahs no more

After three lovely weeks of being away, we are now back. 

We arrived in the wee hours of the day 0330 yesterday and it has been pretty fine trying to transit back to this time zone. The kids have both been up too early (by 5am) so I guess they are being hit by jet lag the worst, though they also have way less harsh schedules compared to adults. 

I have made it to work awfully late two days in a row, both times sustained through the day by coffee, sheer will and the want to keep my job. Hah. 

I kept notes of each day of our travel during the trip to remember as much as I can. It has been a lovely time for our family to bond and build lovely memories together and I am so thankful we have this lovely chance to do it. 

Until I get time to plough through my >2000 pictures and pen down our daily accounts of 20 days... I leave you with this picture. The last steps we took on USA ground before making our long way home. 


Oh and just because it is too adorable, here's another from our transit at Narita, 11-hours after the first leg of the flights where we did a two-hour stopover. Just as we hit the 1.5-hour mark, this little man could stay up no more.


Will be back with more stories and pictures to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment