Thursday, July 23, 2015

My new kicks

After picking up our shoes over the weekend, I had the opportunity to test out my new beauties two nights ago. I planned to do some light training with an online workout video and was excited to pull them on.

The first thing I felt was taller - the shoes provided quite a bit of cushioning on the base and I felt slightly buoyant, and definitely taller with them on my feet. One of the key features of this Strada range was how it has more cushioning (explains what I felt) and how light it is. The husband, who has never owned a pair of Skechers before, commented on that instantly the moment he held his pair in his hands. Lightweight with cushioning - sounds like a good start.

I chose a relatively simple workout, because my shoulder/neck twang is still unresolved, so the workout worked up a decent sweat with little strain. I felt particularly bouncy with my new shoes and my burpees seemed to be extremely well done!

Squats, which typically are a pain to work on, were made bearable because everytime I peeked down at my feet, all I saw was a lovely splash of cool + colour in black + pink. That made me very happy!
The full range of colours of this particular GoRun Strada range can be viewed off the Skechers website here.

Looking forward to the run this Sunday where I can flash these kicks with my family. Woot!

 
Black and pink

No comments:

Post a Comment