Friday, July 30, 2010

The girl with the head band

I started out wanting to talk about my princess' new headband (thus the subject title), then after ploughing through pictures of her, I decided to do an entry to mark the developments of her hair.

It may seem that she has very little hair, it has made marked progress. Let's take a look at my baby and her hair and different looks with different head-wear.

Kate with her birth hair. This also happens to be her passport picture. This is also the last set of pictures that we took before her first haircut.


Kate, with her freshly shaven head


The husband likes to call her yuan yuan

Kate with our (the husband and I) favourite hat. It is a Levis' white cap. We love it because it fit her perfectly and because it is white, it very nicely matched any clothes that she wore.



Kate in her other pretty white hat. The sister and I bought this for her, because we felt that one white hat was not enough for K.


Kate's hair - a little of it.



You can kinda make out the stubble on her head


Just more pictures of my shaven baby in many different haha expressions



Kate in a pretty pink headband



Kate in a beanie


Kate with her hair - more of it by now

The more recent picture of Kate in a new headband.
I love how having a head-piece really frames her sweet features and makes her look like a girl. Not having much hair is tough for my girl as she's constantly being mistaken for a boy. Ok, maybe not tough as she doesn't know any better. Heh.

1 comment: