Thursday, August 5, 2010

Adapting

While I've kinda gotten used to having interrupted sleep for the past 10+ months, it's taken quite a toll on me in the past month. My body's not responding too well to the lack of sleep topped up with the flu attack and long working hours in the past weeks.

I've been feeling physically drained. I'm tired, a lot more.

The husband has been excellent helping out with putting Kate to sleep and I appreciate all that he's doing. I'm very fortunate.

I miss Kate, but I'm also getting used to being more of me. I suspect there's a link between how I'm feeling and the fact that I'm barely breastfeeding her anymore. I'm more independant (ironic since she's the baby).

All in all, I think I'm adapting to life. Work, being busy, being a mother, being me.

My little girl's growing up and so am I.

No comments:

Post a Comment