Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's not easy

My poor girl's ill again, after recovering from flu last week.

It started out with mild cough the past 2 days, then she had fever last night.
This morning, she's contracted the full-blown leaky nose, cough (worsened) and mild fever.

I was up with her while she couldn't sleep last night from 4 to 5am, and my heart aches everytime she coughs. I kissed her and hugged her when she finally fell asleep, willing the discomfort to go away. I love her fiercely and wish that I was the one unwell rather than her.

I do not wish for her to be ill, as much as, if not more than anyone. She is my daughter, my precious and I feel sad and worried that she's unwell, as much as, if not more than anyone.

:(

1 comment:

  1. aww.. i hope kate feels better soon! BIG HUGS from auntie wai wai

    ReplyDelete