Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sunday Reading

K's reading has improved tremendously in the last few months and I'm terribly proud of her achievements. 

She still needs guidance but when prompted she generally is quick to (1) discern the word based on comprehension (2) be jolted to remember the word form. 

This confidence boost has resulted in her reading more, sometimes on her own. I love to read and I love that she is picking this up. Hopefully it develops into more! 

So this morning, though it was barely 7am, I heard the two of them chittering among themselves and I heard them reading. J was going through his favourite story and reciting it by memory (he doesn't know how to read yet haha) and K was being the big sister correcting him because she can read. It was lovely 

Happy Sunday!

Heart-melting sights


No comments:

Post a Comment