Thursday, December 10, 2015

Her first tooth!

Today marks a milestone is Ms Seah's life. Her very first tooth fell out!
 
About a week ago, she complained of her bottom two teeth being wriggley. She can move them with her tongue and we advised her to not wiggle them too much. Over the days, she gave progressive reports of how much more wiggley her teeth are and we advised her not to be rough and that her teeth will fall off when it's time.
 
See that tooth that is falling backward? That's the super wobbly tooth.
 
This morning, she came running to me and exclaimed, "Mommy, my tongue keeps bumping into my teeth! It's so wobbley!" I looked at it and yes, indeed it was obviously very shaky.
 
Half-way through breakfast, she stopped suddenly and said, "Mommy, I accidentally bit it and now my teeth is bleeding" - she seemed slightly worried but wasn't too distressed. I advised her to rinse the blood away and it will be fine.
 
She continued eating her breakfast... and within a span of 30minutes in that morning, she said, "Mommy, my tooth fell out!"
 

Guess what she had for breakfast?! This was instantly after her tooth had fallen out!

 
And that marks the story of how Ms Seah's first tooth fell out. Baby girl no more!
 
 
Holding her tooth proudly

She expects the tooth fairy to visit her tonight, and I think the tooth fairy will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment