Monday, December 21, 2015

My little brother gets married !

Our new family - 2original(old)fubs, 3youngfubs, 2marriedfubs,
1-tobemarriedfub, and 2minifubs!
 
It was a busy day, and actually - it's not just the day, make that a busy period/months leading up to it, especially for my mother and the couple. The day whizzed by pretty quickler, with us trying to savour all of it best we can. My new little sister is very pretty and I feel so happy to welcome her into our family! 
 
A family is one who loves one another regardless of how perfect they are. In fact, it is because we're all imperfect beings that become more perfect when we are united as one.
 
Every wedding I attend, I feel the love I have for my husband and the respect I have of my own marriage being renewed... and I am proud to declare that I have a great marriage that we both work hard at and our love for each other is genuine. Genuine because we fight, because we laugh, because we are a partnership. I wish this kinda partnership to my brother and my new little sister, and I know they will do well because I see them laugh, a lot.
 
Despite some heavy traffic, some time mis-management, some grumpy children (big and young)... I think the day was perfect. the finale was definitely the dinner winner! There were friends of his, hers, ours... the whole mix (yup, with dashes of alcohol) was boisturous and I definitely felt the love in the room. We prepared a surprise for the couple, and to also be part of a singing surprise from all of his friends, that was one of the night's highlights! Everyone just standing up and being part of this camaraderie of love, friendship, loyalty and love - it is what true parties are made of and that's what we had - an amazing party to celebrate love.

I love this picture of us.

As an elder sister, I'm so glad to see my little brother step into the next stage of life with his new Mrs. Happy days!

No comments:

Post a Comment