Sunday, July 3, 2011

Family fun

Ages ago, the sister said that she wanted to organise a family photoshoot. And I agreed. It took us a (long) while, but we finally got round to doing it. Largely by chance, as the sister had stumbled upon an offer. Not worth going too much into the details of this (blah) offer (though the price was highly attractive), but the entire process was part good & part bad.

The bad was the photographer. I mean, he did an ok job but the overall experience was just not great. The co-ordination was a pain and I really thank the sister and boyfriend for their patience and time and effort to get it all done.

The good! Was the fact that the family had the opportunity to do this together. We all got dressed in the decided theme of white & denim and it was so pretty to see everyone decked out. Then the next good bit was the fact that we now have these beautiful pictures to keep. Though it was done not too long ago, it's still amazing how different Kate looks. I also love how my parents are so game to be silly and have so much fun with us kiddos. Though I'm not really a "kid" anymore, I still want to always do these fun stuff. And I'm thankful that I have my siblings to "play" with.

The young ones

My little family

My happy family

No comments:

Post a Comment