Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Angelic K

I was feeling sneezy last night, so I popped my magical yellow pill and laid in bed. My head was heavy and I just wanted to sleep.

The kids, however, had a different opinion. J was tired but fidgety, and K was just in the best of moods; skipping about happily.

The boy started to fuss, and I refused to cave in to his request to pat him. He didn't want me anyway, and started to whine for Aunty T to pat him. I was no state to fight back. I literally flopped about and tried to sleep.

K (in her angelic mood): J, Mommy is sick. You want cheche to pat you?
J (grumpy): NO.
K: OK, you want me to call Aunty T for you?
J: OK
K: You just wait ok? Mommy is not well. I go call Aunty T for you.

In my groggy state, I felt so warm knowing that this little angel is so beautiful and she does look after her brother (in the right mood).

In a bit, when the husband got home, he asked me what was wrong with me and she - who had asked me what was wrong with me earlier - responded to him the same time as I did.
She does understand that Mommy is not well. She is growing up so quickly.

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment