Monday, November 24, 2014

My little Superman

S for Superman, Superhero, Superboy

It has begun. As much as the little girl is into princesses, pink and anything pretty, this little boy has developed his interests the likes of Superman, Batman, Ironman... Superheros. 

It started on our holiday to Korea some months back, where the husband bought some socks for the boy in the designs of Superman/Ironman. He loves the Superman socks and wears them nearly every night. I recently purchased 3 sets of pyjamas for him in each Superhero-theme and he loves them. The cape is the favourite of the lot. 

And what's endearing is when he dons the apparel, he stakes claim to their namesake too.

"Superman is going to the playground" / "Batman is going to eat now" / "I am Superhero"

I find it extremely cute. I love my little Superboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment