Tuesday, November 25, 2014

BFFs in BKK - coming home

16 November: our morning spent leisurely by the pool and hotel food
Critical mission before the airport - I got myself this lovely crepe again, along with my morning coffee
The end of our beautiful trip

I've known these ladies for 21 years and between us, we have 5 children. The husband asked me what the highlight of our trip was - and I said "spending time with my BFFs." It was not easy to organise our time to make this trip and it was 4 years ago - too long ago, if you ask me.

The days we spent together here, here and here are memorable because we are best friends and all time spent together is precious, building memories and reinforcing our friendship. I'd say that we're nearly the same, yet not. And I'm so thankful that I have such loving friends that I can talk with, eat with, party with, play with. Hopefully, it won't be another 4 years that we get away together.

Thankful for BFFs!

No comments:

Post a Comment