Friday, April 8, 2016

Funny socks

This week has been pretty challenging, and my energy levels have been pretty low, very sapped out from work and juggling too many hats. Ironically, this same week when my MIL is around to help, and the husband has stepped up too to help with night-homework duty, when I seemingly have less to do, I am more tired than ever.
 
So, on this Friday that I am so grateful that has arrived, I want to finish off with a happy post.
 
I think it was the sister who gifted them with a whole set of Inside Out socks. They are very vibrant and extremely cute. One night, the children were squabbling over who gets to wear what socks. I mediated and suggested that they share 2 pairs of socks, so they do not need to fight.
 
Happy socks = happy kids = happy Mom
 
So looking forward to a lovely weekend with my loves! TGIF!

2 comments: