Monday, December 19, 2016

Krabi, day 3

We awoke lazily this day. My head did not explode - hooray!
The husband suggested going to a café across the road for breakfast, and of course I said yes. I had no better idea anyway. I must say, that this café truly was pretty awesome.


Gorgeous sea-facing view
Latte, fruits and pancakes for me
I was very happy with this venue! It got slightly sunny and hot by the windows, but it was still an undeniably amazing spot for breakfast. The food was pretty awesome too, and I really enjoyed it. Good job to the husband for spotting this place! He discovered it on the day when he went for a run.


After a filling breakfast, we proceeded to laze by the pool.. then hit the beach.

Husband is reading. I have not seen him read this much since..
I cannot recall when!
We had random, sporadic food for lunch by ordering food on the beach. We had grilled chicken, corn and beers/water. After the sun set, we headed back to the hotel and hit the gym.


Use at your own risk - what a welcoming message.
Us.

We ended the night with a sumptuous dinner at our usual haunt, then headed back to read at the hotel lobby (live music - never mind that I nearly went blind because lighting was so poor).

Rescuing my face after being dehydrated in the sun

Health update: no more pounding headache, which is good; but the ringing in the ears was still present. Good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment