Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm special!

The sister totally surprised me with a random gift yesterday evening. I'd read about her "project" & well, while I did secretly want to be 'the one' I didn't have any expectations. After all, we're talking about this little miss social butterfly who has friends from far & wide.

We met up for our 'date' and though it started off rather awkwardly (xiao jie, my friend mei you lai... private joke, sorry people), we all had fun, ate (too) much and accomplished the mission of helping the husband locate a suitable festive new shirt. I was presented with this surprise gift after dinner and I was elated!

It's so nice to be loved and to be surprised with love, to know that family rocks and to be appreciated.

Thank you my dear sister, we're not disgusting ok, just mighty silly. Love love!

1 comment: