Tuesday, November 22, 2016

End of Nursery for J

Just as K successfully ended her year in primary 1 (such a big, big year for us, really), the boy also graduated from Nursery. It's his 2nd year in school and I think it's been less of a ride for him. School to him is about outdoor play, physical activity fun and while he does his work as is needed, it does not challenge him too much.


The husband, the Grandpa, K and I all managed to go to his graduation concert and while it all seems rather un-coordinated and silly, it never fails to bring a smile to my face the earnest attitudes of these young ones, prancing (crying), singing on stage and craning their necks, looking for their loved ones... I do realise my little boy will never be a Nursery boy again and it does make me wistful at how quick the year is flying by and how much they grow right under our noses.


The graduating Nursery class of Joy

Just like that, the year has whizzed by and another chapter is closed for this little boy. Onwards we march!

No comments:

Post a Comment