Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Sundays with me

Last Sunday, I had half a day all to myself as I had a work activity to attend. It was an easy afternoon of play, and I had the whole evening to myself as the husband took the kids on the usual family meal.


As if the time to myself wasn't enough, I also indulged in a very tasty meal that I devoured wholly and heartily.


Katong Laksa - all for me

It has been a very long time since I ate laksa. When I was young, it was my favourite food and I loved the broth - I'd always slurp every single drop of it. I guess calories and age got in the way so I've not had this properly for a while (sharing is not as sinful, obviously).


On this evening, I was brought back to my childhood memories as I recalled how I'd have this with my parents... it was pretty nice.


All in all, very thankful for a peaceful, quiet evening all by myself. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment