Thursday, November 3, 2016

Hello November, busy bees

Things have been hectic. And here we are, in November. NOVEMBER! Gasp. Seriously, what a year. It's been highly eventful, to say the least, and I'm happy to say that I am in a good space now. Why good? Because I'm feeling better than I was compared to months back, and better is always a good thing.


Small victories, small matters to give thanks for, small joys in life... that all mean so much more and are way bigger than we give them credit for.


Loves

Pic above was last Friday, where we had dinner and brought the kids bowling at their request. They were so happy, and while it's not great that they only went to bed at midnight, such occasional treats are thoroughly enjoyed and are what will make their memories pop beautifully (hopefully!).


Soldiering on and keeping my head above water. Let's go, November!

No comments:

Post a Comment