Friday, April 16, 2010

Dear Kate

Dear Kate,

Thank you for being the loveliest little person in the world.

You have taught me humility, patience and unconditional love.
You have made me re-think my perspectives and priorities in life. You make me treasure familyship; and I appreciate time alot more. You have taught me that being angry over split milk is useless, stressing over the unknown wastes energy and it is much more constructive to talk calmly over matters and focus on moving ahead to fix things.
You make me happy, you make my heart melt. You bring new meaning to my life. You make me love Daddy more. You bring such joy to my life.

Happy 7th month my baby.

I love you, Mommy

2 comments:

  1. awwwwwwww.. that is such a beautiful letter.. very touching.. AUNTIE WAI WAI LOVE YOU TOO, KATE!!!!

    ps: she looks sooo adorable in that pic... such a cute expression

    love u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey mama...
    I am so glad that in our small little ways, we r talking more often now.. you r such a great friend of mine and i am so glad we r still keeping in touch..hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete