Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Teeth!

A week ago, I saw that there was a tiny hole in Kate's gums.

She's been salivating for months and been shoving everything into her mouth to chew in a bid (this is my guess) to ease her sore/itching gums. So I wasn't surprised (in fact, quite relieved) that there was progress.

Last night, I checked to see if there was any progress and instead of a hole, I could actually see teeth! How terribly exciting! I tried to take a pic but it was near impossible (she is fidgety as we know). Add the fact that I don't have a proper camera, this is the best I got.

Not that you can see the tooth due to the bad resolution of the picture, but it is there. I just had to take a picture to commemorate that my baby has teeth!

2 comments:

  1. OMG.. congrats... how exciting!!!!!!!!! i am sooo happy for you.. elise has been salivating for months too but no teeth...she recently strtd gnawing away when i am breastfeeding so i am dreading the teeth...give kate big hugs n kisses for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i. want. to. see. teeth ! loveyouche.

    ReplyDelete