Friday, April 30, 2010

Dear Kate

Dear Kate,

I hope you enjoyed the cereal I prepared for you at breakfast.

I hope you enjoyed the visit to the golden arches (I only bring you there now because you cannot eat anything. When you start demanding me to bring you there, however...) - I think you did cos you were so busy taking in the colourful chairs and happy buzz in the place.

I hope you enjoyed Aunty Tanny's company.

I hope you enjoyed the bus ride where you were such a joy, talking to strangers and allowing them to carry you.

I hope you enjoyed the quick visit to baby Q.

I hope you enjoyed the walk we took across Istana Park.

I hope you enjoyed meeting Daddy for dinner.

I know you enjoyed the colourfully fancy soft toy machines.

I hope you enjoyed me distracting you on the car ride home (maybe not so much cos you were pretty grumpy).

I had a pretty good time today. I loved that I was with you throughout the day.
I savour every moment we have together because you are growing up so quickly.

Love forever, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. awww.. so sweet-- i miss singapore...so fun! just going everywhere..elise loves being held by strangers too.. so cute...

    ReplyDelete