Monday, November 5, 2012

Jake, my poor baby

Tears welled up in his eyes
This shot was taken last Friday. Jake had just taken his vaccination and he was obviously unhappy about it. The handsome soldier was a gem and stopped crying nearly immediately after the shot was administered. I'm so proud of him! Excellent response for a boy. So man. 

(And just for the record, Jake is 8.9kg and 73cm. He also has 1.5teeth on his bottom gums).

Something most unfortunate happened last night. Jake fell off the bed.

There, I said it. BOO HOO HOO. I'm wrecked with guilt that it's happened. I never jumped out of bed so quickly and so alert. And honestly, I can't express how shitty it feels. But yes, it happened. Again, my boy was a real trouper and besides crying for a very short while afterwards, he doesn't seem any worse for wear. I'm so sorry, Jake.

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment