Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Kate says

Story one
Kate and I were playing on the bed and she accidentally knocks me on the head. She says "sorry" at the same time I rub my head and ask "ouch! Why you nair say sorry?"

She stops bouncing about, looks at me and says, matter of factly, "I said sorry already."

Story two
The mother has been staying with us since last week due to some renovations at her home. Her presence is much welcomed and loved by all. The kids, especially love their nainai and its non-stop nainai-ing the moment they see her really.

So Kate and I were in her bedroom (I think I was dressing her post-bath) and we had this random conversation.

K: I am princess. Nainai is princess. Who is queen?
Me: I am the queen!
K: Nooo ...
Me: but I wanna be the queen!
K: I am princess, yiyi is princess. Mommy and nainai is queen ok?
Me: ok!

Story three
I was watching YouTube videos with her one day and she was thrilled (to be watching YouTube videos), and even more so (I like to think) to share the video with me.

An ad pops up before the video and late says to me, "you wait ok? You be patient and wait - see? Now you can click already then we can watch already."

I had no idea what she was talking about until she explained it to me. This clever little girl has worked out that you can "skip ad" after a few seconds & get on with your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment