Monday, April 8, 2013

Things I do when I'm off work

I had a couple of days off work last week and it was nice, being able to do my own things, doing things with the kids, and just having time.

Head to the market with everyone in tow and silence feed them with food. Someone's grumpy because he's finished with his biscuit and wants more.
Bring the daughter down to wait for her school bus. Someone's found a way to entertain herself when the bus was grossly late.
Capture the siblings loving each other. Such sights truly warm my heart.
Watch the son have breakfast like a boss.
Bring the daughter out for some solo time and treat me us to some dessert.
Head to the park for some evening play
Watch them enjoy themselves on the swings
Marvel at how the son is a mini person and no longer a wehwehbaby when he can hold his own on this horsey thingy
Have a girly sleepover (there are 5 in this pic) when the husband has his friends over till late.

No comments:

Post a Comment