Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankful

One hour to go and I board the aeroplane, on the flight back home.

The past five days have been nothing short of amazing and I am so thankful for them. Thankful to the husband who gave me the green light to go on this holiday. Thankful to the sister and the boyfriend who were around that brought much convenience, great company, laughter and so-much-fun to our time. Thankful to the mother, who selflessly volunteered her help with the children in my absence. Thankful to my friends who made time to meet with me.

And finally, thankful for my sister - she who I can speak to, confide in, laugh with, shop with, eat with and be with. I know that I'm not the easiest person to get along with (sometimes) but I'll never ever hurt her or anyone intentionally and I really am glad that I have such an awesome relationship with her.

This holiday was such a luxury and I am so thankful that I was able to enjoy it.

I'm recharged and happy and looking forward to going home, to be a wife, a daughter and a mother.


2 comments: