Sunday, August 2, 2015

Visiting Pasir Ris Park

A picnic where the girl got upset with ants and I was grumpy until fed.
This picnic was unplanned, and I was set on heading to catch fireworks (as that was what we discussed all day). But when the kids are happy, and the husband is amiable with making the decision and arrangements... I guess I should not complain. Once I was not hungry anymore, I felt way better. And we all had fun feeding the mosquitoes and it was nice seeing the kids get some exercise on their little bikes. I realise that it's J's first time riding on a bike in an open space on his own!


Giving their little legs some workout


Thankful for the family time and I did manage to relax by the breakwater, watching and being amazed at the heavy traffic at our Airport; plus I even got a chance to ride on the 'flying fox'!

When I hear them laugh, when I see them grinning from ear to ear, when they ask (several times) to go back to the park again, I know that's what matters, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment