Thursday, March 27, 2014

Birthday gifts

I can barely believe that it's still the same month. The month seems so long! Yet quick at the same time. It doesn't really make sense, but has it only been a few weeks since I was on my couple holiday with the husband?! Sneaky little thing, time, I tell you!

So anyhow, because it's still my birthday month, I'm totally still thrilled that I get more gifts!

Here's a pretty little clutch/handbag that my siblings got me. Gotta say that the sister got it spot-on with her selection on colours for me! It was the exact right type of bag I love! #sisterknowsbest

And this is such a thrill - I'm a Sephora member and I received this mailer to say that I have a birthday gift and TADA! This is what I got just by rocking up to the counter with my membership card. #ilovepresents

No comments:

Post a Comment