Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!

I'm not shy to say that IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

So today has been quite pleasant. It didn't start out excellent - the night was pretty rough with the kids acting up and taking turns to wake us up; and it was pretty awful having the alarm ringing non-stop (snooze style) from the time we needed to wake up to the point we had to wake up (there's no difference. It's really just when we could physically peel ourselves off the bed). I treated myself to a hearty sandwich breakfast of ham & sunny-side-up egg; yummy. Then I made my way to work. 

The day has been bearable and good really, if I can say so. It's not too bad - just another day - but the healthy happy attitude to wanting to make things good, helps (reminder to self: being positive is never a bad thing). 

And then the best thing happened past 6pm - no, I did not knock off and step out from the office, but my prince charming (mine, and only mine) appeared in front of my face, bearing cake, a bouquet and his beautiful face. I was dumbfounded!

I felt teary, but didn't cry (that took place a little later, in private when I read the card) but it felt so awesome. 

My husband brought me cake, flowers, a card, beer and himself. 
Dear husband, thank you so much. You always remind me of how fortunate I am. You can be so sweet when you have time for me. I really love you so much and thank you for spoiling me. 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment