Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Girly time with my girl

A few weeks ago, my colleagues started rounding people up to go for a girly weekend to Bintan. I decided on a whim that I'll go too and bring Kate along. She's a little girl so she totally qualifies to join!

It's also a nice affair because she - at this mature age of four - berated the husband and I for going on a holiday (Krabi earlier in the month) without her so I appeased her by telling her that I'm bringing her on a holiday and only her.

She was an excited little bug and rather smug about going away. It was too cute. I enjoyed the time with Kate and it was a nice weekend getaway. Totally doable with the family!

Prancing around with no care in the world. Pre-boarding the ferry to Bintan
The whole girly crew
Dinner-time. And that's Kate with Judit creating little coconut monster-heads.
All of us at dinner, with two coconut monsters.
The only pic of us together in Bintan
Give a child some sand toys and she will be a happy little beach bum
Bintan Beach
After splashing about in water, more sandplay, a massage session and lots of indulgent eating, here's one of us on the ferry back home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment