Monday, March 10, 2014

Krabi - day 3

Wind in our faces - riding out in search of breakfast
Our usual hearty breakfast fare of intercontinental spread. Now. This picture, was taken because I'd asked the husband to "make a heart for me". He gave me an incredulous face, but shrugged then tried to anyway. The froth did not take shape, but I was very touched that he even bothered at all. Sometimes (only seldom), I know I'm very girly/silly and make random requests that mean nothing to him, but may mean something to me. And when he bothers, it makes me happy. And after 10 years of dating and soon-to-be-6 years of being married, these things make me extremely happy. And grateful. So to this man who is so stoic and logical who obviously thinks I'm ridiculous at times yet obliges, indulges me, it matters. 
View at breakfast
Post-breakfast activity: pool-time. The husband, working on Jake's birthday video project. 
My battle scars from lime-stone rock climbing. There are 2 scratches and manyyyy bruises, especially around the kneecaps. 
Our afternoon activity - happiness on the beach
The panaromic view of Ao Nang Beach
For the first time (on our forth visit), we bothered to walk the beach and located the Monkey Trail.  You can see the monkeys in the background of the pic. There were many of them everywhere!
Our last dinner at our favourite restaurant. 
And a very special tribute of my favourite Tom Yum soup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment