Saturday, March 15, 2014

Running

It's now mid-March, a quarter into the new year and I'm just reviewing my running stats. I downloaded a new (to me) app - Nike+ Running. I like it! It's more user-friendly than what I was using before (mapmyrun). I didn't bother too much with these apps before, just looking for something to track my run routines. But I'm glad I made the switch!

The new home page of the Nike+ Running app. It gives a clear summary; and it also shows a table where you rank among other friends who you have linked up with on the charts. So in this example, it says that I'm very close in 3rd place to Mark T. I find it quite unnecessary this competitive thing, but besides that (& the many reminders of my many runs), the app's pretty cool. 

My first recorded run with the app was 14 Jan so it's been exactly 3 months. I hv since locked down 137.5km in 21 runs. That's pretty decent! 

Well done to myself. 

Today, I did a 10km which is the furthest ever for the year. I have another 2months+ before my second half-marathon end May. 

Here's to more running! 

No comments:

Post a Comment